This Japanese advert for car tyres has a deceptively slow start…although I wonder how effective it is at driving sales (excuse the pun)?
- RT @the2ndsource: We want to address sexual harassment in the media, inform people of their rights, and make things better. Join us at http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @B_WOMEN: #thedayofthegirl gender equality means empower the next generation of girls to believe that they have the right to education… 1 month ago
- @Jools_oliver_ @mothercareuk Your designs for @mothercareuk are lovely. Are you able to share info about how they a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- How brands are using colour to influence purchase decisions and change perceptions marketingweek.com/2017/09/08/bra… 2 months ago
- @HackneyDoula @thepooluk Thank you so much, great advice on ways to encourage children to take a questioning perspe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Tag cloudage Arts and crafts Authors BBC beauty birthdays Channel 4 chemicals Disney Domestic abuse Economy extreme sports facing your fears Family film furniture gap year Hurricane Labour Literature marketing Media News parabens Politics Prize publishing Relationships Reports Sandy Sarah Beeny science Social Media Society Tabloid technology Television the environment Travel UN USA web design White Ribbon Day Work and careers writing