Things are going to be a bit quiet on this blog for the time being because all of the activity is moving across to my travel blog. Please have a look to see what we have been up to on our trip, and check back here soon for new articles when we return in April.
- RT @B_WOMEN: #thedayofthegirl gender equality means empower the next generation of girls to believe that they have the right to education… 1 week ago
- @Jools_oliver_ @mothercareuk Your designs for @mothercareuk are lovely. Are you able to share info about how they a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- How brands are using colour to influence purchase decisions and change perceptions marketingweek.com/2017/09/08/bra… 1 month ago
- @HackneyDoula @thepooluk Thank you so much, great advice on ways to encourage children to take a questioning perspe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @HackneyDoula your article for @thepooluk is great. What do you do about 'kindly' relatives insisting on gender stereotyped gifts for kids? 1 month ago
Tag cloudage Arts and crafts Authors BBC beauty birthdays Channel 4 chemicals Disney Domestic abuse Economy extreme sports facing your fears Family film furniture gap year Hurricane Labour Literature marketing Media News parabens Politics Prize publishing Relationships Reports Sandy Sarah Beeny science Social Media Society Tabloid technology Television the environment Travel UN USA web design White Ribbon Day Work and careers writing