Things are going to be a bit quiet on this blog for the time being because all of the activity is moving across to my travel blog. Please have a look to see what we have been up to on our trip, and check back here soon for new articles when we return in April.
- Can only be good, reproduction of stereotypes always adds to limiting views of 'femininity' and 'masculinity' bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40638… 1 week ago
- @TheGreenParty I'm hugely worried about post #brexit US trade deals. Will anything stop profits being put over safety in food production? 2 weeks ago
- RT @SheAspiresUK: New Month, New Post‼️By @Sophtravis sheaspiresuk.com/blog/2017/6/26… https://t.co/VVt3F9HJdv 3 weeks ago
- Fascinating conversation about business culture and empathy on #womenshour this morning 4 weeks ago
- From 'How To Fly A Horse': 'Make an enemy of certainty... When u can change your mind, u can change anything.' amazon.co.uk/dp/B00O30HH9U/… 1 month ago
Tag cloudage Arts and crafts Authors BBC beauty birthdays Channel 4 chemicals Disney Domestic abuse Economy extreme sports facing your fears Family film furniture gap year Hurricane Labour Literature marketing Media News parabens Politics Prize publishing Relationships Reports Sandy Sarah Beeny science Social Media Society Tabloid technology Television the environment Travel UN USA web design White Ribbon Day Work and careers writing