This Japanese advert for car tyres has a deceptively slow start…although I wonder how effective it is at driving sales (excuse the pun)?
- Helen Tupper: Busy lives require better goal-setting marketingweek.com/2017/08/17/hel… 3 days ago
- Can only be good, reproduction of stereotypes always adds to limiting views of 'femininity' and 'masculinity' bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40638… 1 month ago
- @TheGreenParty I'm hugely worried about post #brexit US trade deals. Will anything stop profits being put over safety in food production? 1 month ago
- RT @SheAspiresUK: New Month, New Post‼️By @Sophtravis sheaspiresuk.com/blog/2017/6/26… https://t.co/VVt3F9HJdv 1 month ago
- Fascinating conversation about business culture and empathy on #womenshour this morning 1 month ago
Tag cloudage Arts and crafts Authors BBC beauty birthdays Channel 4 chemicals Disney Domestic abuse Economy extreme sports facing your fears Family film furniture gap year Hurricane Labour Literature marketing Media News parabens Politics Prize publishing Relationships Reports Sandy Sarah Beeny science Social Media Society Tabloid technology Television the environment Travel UN USA web design White Ribbon Day Work and careers writing